Crimson Education is pleased to announce our AP and SAT Subject Test Prep Program. Our test prep courses cover all core subject areas – English, Social Study, Math, Science and Foreign Language. Our top-tier teaching staff has years of experience teaching AP and SAT Subject test materials and has a very successful track record. They will not only help the students succeed and do well in the AP and SAT Subject tests but also inspire and develop a lifelong appreciation for the subject matter.
Here are the courses which are included in this program:
- AP English Literature and Composition/AP English Language and Composition
- AP United States History
- AP European History
- AP World History
- AP Calculus AB/AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Physics 1/AP Physics 2/AP Physics C
- AP Computer Science A
- AP Macroeconomics/AP Microeconomics
- AP Spanish Language and Culture/AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Latin
SAT II Literature
- SAT II U.S. History
SAT II World History
SAT II Mathematics Level 2
SAT II Biology E/M
SAT II Chemistry
SAT II Physics
SAT II Latin
SAT II Spanish
Please visit here for the teachers’ Bios. Each test prep course will have 10 weekly sessions and each session is 2-hour long. The course will prepare the students for the AP tests scheduled in May, 2017 and for the SAT Subject tests scheduled in June, 2017. The tuition for each course is $800 (total 20 hours). 5% early registration discount will be offered if you register by January 15, 2017 for AP courses and by February 15, 2017 for SAT Subject courses.
- Register the AP test prep courses
- Register the SAT Subject test prep courses
- If you would like a customized AP or SAT Subject test prep courses, please fill out the form here. We will try our best to accommodate your requests.
Please feel free to contact us at 908-379-3779 if you have any questions.